Save it. Just Spray It.

Boy, do I love a good can of spray paint. It is sort of like make-up and spanx for furniture and accessories. Not to mention it can take something broke down and busted and make it look completely new again. This weekend I found this horse head at Home Goods for $16. Not quite my style, but I knew he just needed a spray. It was actually quite funny, a woman walked by me and snickered and said to her friend that horse is ugly. What she didn't know is he was about to get a make over. I guess beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder. 

3 comments:

  1. are these your new dining room walls? great color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I like it! I would be interested to see what your in-store "neigh-sayers" had to buy.....man, I'm punny

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i like it so much more white, you have a great eye.

    ReplyDelete