Graphic Floors



Graphic floors are so divine. Living in a new house makes this a little impossible for me, I think my husband would kill me if I painted over our new wood floors. He can be such Debbie downer:) Then I had an idea. I have a screened in porch with a concrete floor. Boring, I know. I think this would be the perfect treatment to bring some life to my porch. Better than a rug, because it brings texture and pattern without being a total dirt catcher. So stay tuned for this project. I will be sure to post some before and afters. If any of you have done your own project like this. Please, please, please send them my way. I would love to share them.

2 comments:

  1. Jen, Have you considered this for your screened porch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that you have begun your cool blog! I am already a fan, Ranne

    ReplyDelete