Hello. Is anyone out there?

Hi and Welcome to my blog. I am sure at this point no one is actually reading this, but I am excited to get started. I thought for my first post it was only fitting to start with one of Kelly Wearstler's images since she to is new to the blog world as well. Not to mention, she happens to be one of my biggest inspirations and I can only hope to have the kind of success she has had. A girl can dream right:) Anyway, what's to come of this blog? I am a designer that has been working for a little over 13 years and my hope is to share ideas, inspiration and use this as a place to bookmark great design. I encourage you to share and interact with me along the way. Please be gentle, remember I am just getting started. Oh, and by the way...I am a terrible speller. 


1 comment: