Blazing the Trail


I love a good blazer, I mean I LOOOOVE a good blazer. I even kind of like a bad blazer. Maybe that's because my most hated body part is my arms. Instant cover up. For those of you who watch HGTV's show Sarah's house you probably have spotted Sarah wearing some snappy little numbers. Like the one in the first photo. I seriously think often about recreating this look. Well, after a little internet investigating I found out why. Check my source here. Apparently Tommy's (you'll understand if you watch the show) sister is one half of Smythe (the clothing collection above) who does this fabulous line of blazers and the other partner in Smythe is one of Sarah Richardson's friends from high school. No wonder she is always spotted in the most fabulous blazers. My arms are SO seriously jealous. Check out the complete collection here.

2 comments:

  1. love those leather patches. there is nothing like a great-fitting blazer. can make a total blah outfit make you feel like a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first day i met you, you were wearing a blazer! :) xo

    ReplyDelete