Before and After - WIndows

In my last dining room post, I talked about my before windows. However, I didn't have a true before to show. This is my Brother-in-law's house as the before, we built the same house in the same neighborhood. So, this is what I started with a cream box with three small windows. However, mine were much worse since my house sits back further from the road then his. I got no light and just a lovely view of my neighbor's siding. That is also the before chandelier as well. I think this gives a better sense of the true before dining room.


Just a quick how-to:
1. Cover windows in black out film so you can't see back of mirrors.
2. Glue Mirror to frame of window, not glass for easy removal later if needed. You can get mirror cut at Lowe's
3. Trim window with white molding.

No comments:

Post a Comment