Save It. Just Spray It.

In this week's edition, Cassie has written in with a dilemma. What should she do with this crazy dog? Well, spray paint him of course! The grandma quality this piece has is caused by the painting detail around the eyes, nose and feet, which can totally be masked by a coat of spray paint. Leaving him fantastically graphic. Knowing Cassie's house, (which this second image reminds me of, but this is actually an image of an Emily Henderson makeover) I think gold would be the perfect solution. Cassie also has a lot of red, so a bright pop of red would probably work as well. But, if you aren't feeling too crazy, black will always work too. So which will it be? My gut is saying go gold. Surprise us! Can't wait to see it!

House image sourced here.

3 comments:

  1. Should I try and paint him a tiny collar and leave the other details blank?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No color. Keep him graphic, not granny. xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the turquoise in the next post, but I just like turquoise. Anything but hot pink, which I think Antonio Ballatore is getting patented next month.

    ReplyDelete